Carol Jane joined the TCM team in July of 2019 as an assistant in our real estate department. In February of 2020, she accepted the position as assistant to Rhea Tannehill. A native of Nashville, Tennessee, Carol Jane relocated to Oxford in 2014 and has felt at home ever since. Carol Jane came to the firm with years of real estate law experience and has since become an integral part of the criminal defense team. When she is not in the office she loves spending time outdoors with family, especially with her daughter Finley Grace.
- Northwest Mississippi Community College May of 2020
- Associate of Arts, Elementary Education
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Gamma Beta Phi
- Louisiana State University, 2022
- Bachelor of Arts and Humanities
Civic Involvement / Hobbies
- Attends Pinelake Church in Oxford.
- Spending time with her daughter